Saturday, August 15, 2009

Back in New Mexico in Albuquerque

We had a wonderful dinner at the 66 Diner.
Here we are downtown Albuquerque with the beautiful mountains in the back
This is outside the famous blue swallow motel.
Thre red car is a Pontiac in pink with beautiful fins...
We stopped at a car museum with lots of beautiful cars. This one is for sale for 11 000$. What about we all buy it and then we can drive it between all the places where you live?
Kelly is enjoying it
This is the very old part of Route 66.
Our next stop was a small town (190 people) with the name of Adrian. It shows the midpoint of Route 66.
I liked it better 20 years ago, but now it is a piece of contemporary culture, I think
http://lishacauthen.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/cadillac-ranch-bw1.jpegRight outside Amarillo is the famouse Cadillac Ranch. I saw it first in pictures 20 years ago.
We started in Amarillo on our Route 66 trip

No comments:

Post a Comment