Thursday, August 13, 2009

Deep in the Heart of Texas!

As I was biting into the burger I saw something on the wall.......
Anybody out there take a guess --what caught my attention? Hint: You can see it on the wall where we ordered in the picture below. What is it??


This is where you order your food. I had a hamburger (they claim the best one in town) and handcut french fries. Kelly had chickenfried steak and mashed potatoes.
We stopped at a local diner.This is our car in the middle of locals in front of the diner
We stopped at the city of Brady -- the heart of Texas.

5 comments:

  1. Is it the deer head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, not the dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is to the right of the counter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it a cow bell?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! Yes, the cow bell. But what is special about the cow bell?

    ReplyDelete